“Electronic Services” means the Internet and/or other facilities provided by or on behalf of NR so that customers can issue electronic instructions and (if applicable) offers, and receive in Hong Kong or elsewhere in accordance with the terms and conditions of documents agreed between NR and its customers Information and related services.
“Hong Kong” means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
“Information” means the information contained on the website (whether provided by NR or any third party and whether generated by any tools provided on the website) or information sent by NR through the SMS service (“SMS”) (if applicable) , Data, messages, data and other content.
Third Party Service Providers” refer to third parties who provide certain services on the website or whose services can be ordered on or through the website.
“Website” means the website of NR.
2. Legality and no offer
- If the publication or use of the information (or any part of it) may violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction, or may subject NR to any legal or regulatory requirements of that jurisdiction, the information (or any of its Part) It is not intended to be published or used by any person in the jurisdiction. Anyone who intends to access or use any part of the website/information must ensure that he does not have to comply with any local regulations that restrict or prohibit such access or use.
- The information does not constitute NR’s lobbying or offer to purchase, sell or otherwise trade any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or other products (regardless of whether NR is the principal or agent or other circumstances), or To provide any service or advice of any nature.
- Although the information is provided in good faith and obtained or compiled from sources deemed reliable by NR, NR does not represent or guarantee (whether express or implied) the accuracy, validity, adequacy, sequence, timeliness or timeliness of any information. Completeness.
- The Internet or other electronic media (including but not limited to websites, electronic devices, services provided by third-party telecommunications service providers, such as mobile phones or other portable transaction instruments or interactive voice response system devices) are inherently unreliable communications The media, and the unreliability is beyond the control of NR. This unreliability may have different consequences, such as: it may cause any communication or information transmission failure or delay, or affect any function that the website can provide or the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, validity, and effectiveness of any communication or information. Adequacy or integrity, or cause any loss of communication or information or loss of confidentiality. The above is not exhaustive of all the consequences of unreliability. NR is not responsible for the unreliability or the public nature of the Internet or other electronic media or any reasons beyond NR’s control (including but not limited to the interruption or failure of communication facilities) directly or indirectly generated or related to any nature Loss, damage, expenses, expenses, claims or liabilities, even if any relevant notice has been sent to NR.
- The information provided on the website does not constitute any suggestions or recommendations of NR, and you or any other person should not rely on it.
- All quotations provided on the website do not constitute any commitment of NR.
- Although the information may indicate otherwise, NR does not make express or implied guarantees or statements (including but not limited to the merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, safety, non-infringement of third-party rights or immunity from Computer virus or other harmful components), and not responsible for any information or any part of the website or website function or any reliance on, access or use or inability to access or use any information or any website part or website function The related or resulting liabilities of any nature, even if any related notice has been issued to NR.
- You can subscribe to services provided by third-party service providers. Your visit to and use of these services are subject to the agreement between you and the third-party service provider and you must abide by the agreement. Although such services are provided or ordered on or through the website, NR does not approve or endorse such services, or any information, data, data, information or content provided by or through such services, or related to such services. Any matters related to such services, or any matters related to any information, data, data, messages or content provided by or through such services, including but not limited to any required software. NR will not become a party to any agreements or other arrangements between you and third-party service providers now and in the future. Therefore, NR shall not be liable for any information, data, data, messages or content provided by or through these services or any resulting responsibility, even if any relevant notice has been sent to NR. In addition, NR shall not be responsible for any act or omission of any third party (whether the third party is a third-party service provider or not) or any resulting liabilities, even if any relevant notice has been issued to NR.
- Any software required to use any part of the website/information may be governed by a license agreement and you must comply with its terms and conditions. You are the only person responsible for your breach of any of these terms or conditions. NR does not assume any responsibility arising from your downloading or using the software in any other way.
- NR may exercise its absolute discretion at any time and from time to time to make changes to the information and/or website (or any part of it) and/or deny you access to and/or use of the website without notice or giving any reason ( Or any part of the website). NR shall not be liable for any such changes or rejections, even if any relevant notice has been sent to NR.
- NR does not claim or guarantee any third-party advertisements, information, or content displayed or contained on this website, published through this website, linked to this website, or downloadable or obtainable from this website. Accuracy, authenticity or reliability. For any third-party products or services displayed in advertisements on this website or accessible from this website, NR cannot and will not claim or guarantee its quality, commercial quality, applicability, or its reach A specific purpose. NR will not assume any responsibility for such products or services.
4. Intellectual property and others
- NR and others own the business names, trademarks, service marks and logos and similar things displayed on the website, and no one can use them unless the prior written consent of NR and/or the persons mentioned above is obtained .
- The information and the information, data, data, information and content provided by any third-party service provider are protected by copyright, and unless the prior written consent of NR and/or the person above, the above (or its Any part) shall not be reproduced, transmitted, copied, published, distributed, shared, modified or otherwise used for other purposes.
- You must not mess up, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, establish connections, or introduce computer viruses or other harmful components into or without authorization to enter or use any part of the website or information or any service provided by any third-party service provider, Information, data, data, message or content. In addition, you must not permit or assist others in the above matters. Unauthorized use of any part of the website or information or any service, information, data, data, information or content provided by any third-party service provider, including but not limited to any other network or network for any purpose Use the above in a computer environment.
5. Connect to website
- Your access to or use of any other websites connected to the website (“third-party websites”) or any part of their respective content is at your own risk. NR is not responsible for any matters related to third-party websites (including but not limited to their content or settings). Your access to and/or use of any third-party website will be governed by the terms and conditions of the website owner/provider (including but not limited to the privacy statement of the website) and you must abide by these terms and conditions. Although there are hyperlinks to third-party websites, NR does not endorse, approve, guarantee or recommend any third-party, any third-party website or any of its products or services. NR will not become a party to any agreement or other arrangement between you and any third-party website owner/provider now and in the future. Therefore, NR shall not assume any liability related to or arising from any third-party website, even if any relevant notice has been sent to NR.
- NR is not responsible for any matters related to any software required to connect to any third-party website (including but not limited to downloading the software), nor is it responsible for the consequences of your downloading or using the software in any other way. Downloading or using the software may be governed by a license agreement and you must abide by the terms and conditions contained therein. You are the only person responsible for your breach of any of these terms or conditions. NR does not assume any responsibility for downloading or otherwise using the software.
Disclosure of interests:
- NR, its directors, representatives, employees and/or related persons and/or family members of the aforementioned persons and NR’s customers may from time to time become in the open market or in any other way (as principal or agent) to sell, purchase or Transaction counterparties of any company, investment and/or instrument mentioned on the website or through the website by other means, or directly and/or indirectly owning the interests in such companies, investments and/or instruments (whether from a mortgage interest or other means Acquired) and/or positions (long or short positions).
- NR is actively engaged in financial services business and may establish or develop business relationships (including but not limited to lending, depository, risk management, advisory and banking relationships with third parties including share issuers in the course of such business ), and NR may also (including) become a member of and/or have ownership interests in an exchange or other venue where securities or other instruments (which may be mentioned on the website or mentioned through the website) are traded, and/or Securities and these instruments act as market makers.
- As mentioned in paragraphs 6.1 and 6.2 above, NR, its directors, representatives, employees and/or related persons and/or family members of the aforementioned persons may own the securities, investments/or instruments mentioned on the website or through the website Or obtain non-public information and such information shall not be provided to you. In addition, the rights and interests of NR, its directors, representatives, employees and/or related persons and/or family members of the aforementioned persons may conflict with your rights and interests, and subject to applicable laws and regulations, NR, its directors, representatives, employees And/or related parties and/or the families of the aforementioned persons each reserve the right to take actions (including but not limited to any sale, disposal or enforcement of any securities, investments and/or instruments) as they deem necessary or appropriate to protect Its rights.
- Risk disclosure statements or information (“Risk Disclosure”) may be provided on the website from time to time. If the risk disclosure is posted on any part of the website or when there is risk disclosure on the website, you enter or use or continue to enter or use any part of the website; that is, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the risk disclosure The terms and risks mentioned.
You agree to the terms contained in the Operational Statement on the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
9. Simplified Chinese
New Region provides a text conversion software (“software” for short) on this website. New Region allows users to use software to convert the content of this website from the traditional Chinese version to the simplified Chinese version. New Region will not assume legal or other responsibilities to users for defects or deficiencies in the software, and will not guarantee them; without prejudice to the aforementioned generality, in particular, New Region will not use software for a certain purpose The applicability, accuracy, reliability, usability, browse ability, or completeness of the software, whether express or implied, or legal or non-statutory declaration or guarantee. New Region declares that it does not approve or endorse the simplified Chinese version of the website content, and will not accept any liability or legal responsibility for the simplified Chinese version of the website content, no matter what or for any reason. In any case, users should not regard the simplified Chinese version of the website content as equivalent to the traditional Chinese version of the website content. Users should verify the content of the simplified Chinese version of the website based on the traditional Chinese version of the website content. Users should also seek independent legal opinions at their own expense to understand the legal status, validity and effect of the content before relying on the simplified Chinese version of the website content or taking actions based on the content.
If you transmit the simplified Chinese version of this website to a third party, you promise to transmit this “Disclaimer” to the third party at the same time, and ensure that the third party browses the simplified Chinese version of this website Before the content, accept the entire content of this “Disclaimer”.
If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of this “Disclaimer”, the English version shall prevail.
10. General rule
- (i) Infocast Limited and its information suppliers endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided by them, and shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions (whether by tort or contract or other means Responsibility).
(ii) AASTOCKS.com LIMITED, its information providers, The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited endeavour to provide accurate and reliable information, but they do not guarantee that the information is absolutely correct. If there are errors or omissions in the information, you will suffer losses. The company, The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited are not responsible.
(iii) Telequote Data International Ltd. Uses its best endeavour to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this site, but cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability and accepts no liability of any nature (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage rising from any inaccuracies or omissions that may form time to time occur. All content and information contained in this site should in no way be interpreted as reflecting the opinions or views of Telequote Data International Ltd, and are not intended to constitute an offer to any person or entity to buy or sell any security in respect of which information is provided.
(iv) For the avoidance of doubt, if you subscribe to any service provided by any company mentioned in paragraph 10.5(i) or (ii) or (iii), your access and use of the service shall be governed by the agreement between you and the company.